Planning & Remote Schoolwork Accountability Program Details
Remove the stress of holding your child accountable for their schoolwork and let us handle it!
“My son’s remote learning model has been a massive challenge for us. It is never easy to have ADHD, especially now. Our Results Learning Coach takes the pressure off me and my husband and the accountability calls mid-morning and in the early afternoon with my son is really helping.” – Wyatt H.
Beginning of the day planning ~ Together with your Child’s Results Learning Academic Coach they identify what is due for school that day and what is coming up. They will plan what needs to be done, estimate how long each assignment will take, and identify how they will get started on each item.
Middle of the day check-in ~ Your child’s Academic Coach checks in to identify progress, modify the plan if needed, answer questions, and provide support and encouragement.
End of the day check-out ~ During this meeting, we identify what was completed and turned in, celebrate accomplishments, and plan for any additional work that needs to be finished.
Your child’s academic coach actively monitors your their school websites and school portal for grades, upcoming and missing assignments. In addition, emails from teachers that can flood your child’s inbox are reviewed by the academic coach to make sure nothing is missed.
A supportive and trusting relationship between your child and their coach is key in helping your child build lasting planning and prioritization skills to support executive.
- 20 to 30-minute planning sessions each morning
- Two accountability check-ins each day
- Help with tracking assignments and emails from teachers
- A trusting & supportive relationship
- Relief knowing that a Results Learning Academic Coach works with your child to plan and prioritize assignments each remote / online learning day
- Clarity as our coach checks grades & assignments daily
- Weekly written reports
- Reduced stress & assurance someone is following up with your child on schoolwork
- A weekly Zoom call with your child’s Results Learning coach to review your child’s progress
Want to find out more or schedule a free consultation? Contact us for more details.